pictures


Okay, I couldn't stand how there were no new pictures going on here for now. Here's some more of our trip to CT. This is my favorite beach picture, the feet of some of my friends. "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news." Can't remember the address for that verse but it's always stuck with me because of a song.

Also, one of us and our little trooper on our trip to NYC. I think it's in Grand Central but can't remember.


Oh, and one that Mike took while running to get out of the street before getting plowed down by a taxi. And some of you were worried about the flight?!?!?!? Just kidding! Great shot, Mike. Looks like an ad or something:) For running shoes! Glad you had yours on!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Lilly is like me, she can sleep anytime, any where, can't she. Matters not to her. My doctor tells me that is a GIFT to cherish. GM Doris

8/12/2006 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger Jenny Sipes said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU GUYS HAD SUCH AN AWESOME TRIP. CONGRATS ON BEING AN AUNT (VIA ANDY THAT IS). ANYWAY SORRY WE MISSED CHURCH SUNDAY. JADYN HAD BEEN RUNNING A PRETTY HIGH FEVER! THE DOC SAID SHE HAD SOME KIND OF VIRAL INFECTION. YUCK!! ANYWAY HOPE TO SEE YOU THIS SUNDAY. LOVE YA

8/14/2006 01:41:00 PM  
Blogger Sugar-n-Spice said...

looking at those pics brings all the feelings of that trip flooding back over me. what a wonderful week, how god revealed himself in new ways to us all. loved it!

8/15/2006 08:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home