auto pilot


The ice maker now works. I don't think I ever shared that it didn't work but when we got home from CT, the ice was all frozen together and it was making no ice!

Our house sold! YIPEE!!! We never dreamed it would happen this fast but it did and we're supposed to close early next week. I have so many mixed emotions about it. It's a positive thing overall but the whole moving with 2 kids overwhelms me now. Mike and I have moved so much that we feel like pros but now that there's kids involved. yowsers!

It's hot....really hot. Angela and I talked about taking the kids swimming today so I need to quit typing and call her.

Actually, there's about a jillion bazillion things I could be doing that are way more productive than typing this right now but I'm stalling. When I get overwhelmed I just shut-down and function on "auto pilot" and don't do anything. Then it makes me even more overwhelmed...maybe I should go make yet another list. No more stalling!

Okay, off to call Angela.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lou Arnold said...

If you need help moving let us know. We are more than willing to help. Michael's number is 723-1210 and mine is 723-7210. Please don't hesitate. We are pros at moving and moving with a kid. Ashton as moved a total of 7 times in his 2 years. Talking about an unstable family.

7/18/2006 03:57:00 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann James said...

I can totally sympathize with the auto-pilot thing. I'm exactly the same way. Actually, I'm on auto-pilot now with my school stuff. Hey, like Lou, if you need any help moving, let us know. Taylor and I would be more than happy to help! (Or watch the kids while you work!) Just let us know what you need! ;)

7/18/2006 04:10:00 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

7 times in 2 years. man, that kid is a pro i'm sure! thanks for the offers to help, Lou and Lee Ann. Just call me anytime you're free and I will probably put you to work :)

7/18/2006 07:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on selling the house. I'll be at "M" and Paddy's next week. Maybe I can stay long enough to baby sit the girls while you move. Wanted to spend some time with you anyway..... and it may as well be constructive. Love, GM Doris

7/18/2006 10:56:00 PM  
Blogger Tammie S. said...

You know that you always have a babysitter ready where Lilly is concerned! And I don't mind watching Abby either. I will add my name to the list: if you need any help please let me know.

7/19/2006 10:53:00 AM  
Blogger K.T. is Mommatude said...

Yeah and we all live just a hop skip and a jump from you well,Lou and I do.I have been checking your house out myself-LOL,Congratulations!Oh by the way hi!I am k.t. http://momma-tude.blogspot.com/...Just droppin' by to say Hi.

7/20/2006 11:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home