withdrawls

I'm having blog withdrawls. There's so many that I read (or used to read) on a normal basis-truthfully a DAILY basis. It's been 2 weeks since I read some of your blogs. Where does the time go? All I have time to do is turn around...barely!

Our small town is hosting the Babe Ruth World Series beginning today and so we've been happily involved in that. Journey folks have had a sweat shop in the back of the church and sewn these cool little neck cooler things to hand out for free. Actually they're kinda dorky but when it's hotter than blue blazes does it really matter what you look like? We are trying to do things to show others God's love in practical ways. Anyway, for 3 weeks we've been working round the clock (slight exaggeration, but at least nightly) sewing these little things and today we began to see the fruit of our labor. It was COOL! No pun intended!

I think both girls are actually in bed and asleep. Listen carefully and you can hear my fingers pounding out the keys. I learned a new trick for Abby that's mostly reverse psychology. I tell her to lay there and try to stay awake because I'm going to do such and such. Then I will be back to check on her and see if she's still awake. Why didn't I think of this before last week. The bedtime battle remains our biggest!

I can't find my camera plug ins to download pictures yet. Maybe while I'm on a steroid high (tooth troubles) I might go try to finish up the last of the moving stuff and find them! Heck, I might just catch up on my blog reading since I see no signs of being sleepy anytime soon... oh yeah, the pictures, I will post a picture of me in the minivan soon, of Lilly's two front teeth, and of Abby's earrings. Yep, she got them pierced yesterday!

Oh, and annonymous, I think I know who you are. Watch out for me in the minivan sometime soon I hope. I might even buy a big tumor for the top to stick stuff in! Then I'd really be groovy :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

I like the mini van. It is easy to get in and out of and plenty of room. Of course, it is no competition for my dream car....a little red sports car!

8/11/2006 11:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya'never know. Green van sounds great.

8/12/2006 07:48:00 PM  
Blogger Jenny Sipes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/14/2006 01:47:00 PM  
Blogger Jenny Sipes said...

MAN SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY HERE LATELY. I FEEL BADLY FOR NOT PARTICIPATING IN THE CHURCH GET-TOGETHERS, I GUESS I AM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO HAVE A LITTLE MORE OF A PUSH IN ORDER TO BECOME A "SOCIAL" PERSON. THATS BAD ISNT IT?? ANYWAY HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON. TALK TO YOU LATER
LOVE YA

8/14/2006 01:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home