2 silly sisters!


The girls are growing so fast. I had to share this picture. Lilly learned to sit up while we were in CT. Something about the lack of stifling humidity allowed her to sit without wilting over to the side I suppose....Abby has always enjoyed in getting into the crib with Lilly but now it's even more fun since she can sit and play with her big sister. Today they were playing in the crib and I walked in to check on them and commented about how cute they were. Abby replied, "Take a picture, Mommy, take a picture!" Can you tell I am the mom with the camera out way too much? We're into another phase of sisterhood now- I was lamenting the way time flies just tonight as I bathed them together and watched them interact! Although I often wish I could "freeze" time it just gets sweeter and sweeter!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lou Arnold said...

That is a precious picture. Yes, you do have the camera out too much, but I guess that means I do to. Ashton always says take a picture.

7/17/2006 06:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They really do love to play in the baby bed together.

Thanks Brandy for the sitting exercises during the mission trip.

7/17/2006 09:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't decide who Lilly looks like the most in the picture, Michael or "M". They've both grown up so much since we were together in Bowling Green. Love, GM Doris

7/20/2006 08:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home