ahhhhhh!

just a quick note to let you all know we're finally settled in (i think). moving is such a pain but now that it's over we can breathe a sigh of relief. there's still little things left to do like recaulk the girl's tub, clean up the outside junk like the grill and other things that just got piled up, and organize a little more.

my to do list is growing for this week fast. i've got to get piano students registered after 8 months off and several other important things this week.

glad our internet is now up and running and that i'm back to the blog. thanks for still checking in though i've been taking a mandatory break :)

ps-Lilly got her first tooth and second tooth since i've been MIA...it's too cute. i need to take a picture if i can find the camera!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Kristy!! I sure have missed your posts! I've been checking every couple of days to see if you were up and running again LOL
I moved too.....well my blog moved ;-)
I got everything fixed and sorted out and now no more troubles getting pics posted. http://plumtuckered.wordpress.com is the new blog.

8/07/2006 08:14:00 AM  
Blogger Lou Arnold said...

Glad you are settled in. I guess we won't recognize Lilly with her teeth now. :)

8/07/2006 10:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kristi,
so glad you are getting settled...could you have found a hotter time to move???? Oh my gosh, I bet you guys lost 20 pounds a piece in this move!!! Have a great week getting organized...there is something fresh about moving...gives you a chance to unload and throw away..see you later.

8/08/2006 09:30:00 AM  
Blogger Jenny Sipes said...

HEY THERE KRISTY!! JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO AND LET YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE NOW ENTERED THE BLOGGING WORLD!! SO HERE I AM! LOL! I AM SO EXCITED LILLY GOT HER FIRST TOOTH. MAN THEY GROW UP SO FAST.:(
LOVE YA

8/08/2006 09:52:00 AM  
Blogger Tammie S. said...

Wow! I am missing everything! I haven't gotten to see Lilly in a few weeks and she grows up on me! Glad you guys got moved, and you are back to blogging. We helped my daughter and son-in-law move to Kansas this past weekend and it was hotter there than it was here- it was miserable! But now it's done and we're home. Hope I see ya soon! Bye

8/08/2006 01:02:00 PM  
Blogger Tammie S. said...

P.S. If you need some help, please call me.

8/08/2006 01:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home