family camp 06



We just got home today from Journey's first annual Family Camp. We had a blast just relaxing, fostering friendships, enjoying nature and doing great things with our kids. I wish I had a picture of Tammie Stokes (who's kids are both grown, well almost grown) holding Lilly. She was such a blessing on this trip and so many other times loving on my baby and others' too. It's so nice to have so much help when the kids are small and drain us and she truly enjoys it and is always smiling.

I actually shimmied up a telephone pole to about 30 feet and came down a zipline. Incredible!!!! I was shaking so hard and hugging the worker man standing on the platform so tightly that I smelled his sweat and he couldn't change my belt thingy that holds you on the zipline. I was brave, Abby says. Mike climbed the 30 foot rock wall all the way to the top. Abby's favorite things included painting pet rocks (a dog named hog), canoeing with Adelyn and Daddy like Pocohantas, riding Ashton's bike, watching Mommy on the zipcord and swimming!

We're already looking forward to next year!

7 Comments:

Blogger Lou Arnold said...

Your pictures look great too. I saved some that I didn't have to my computer to go with my pictures. Hope you don't mind.

I did have fun at camp and getting to know everyone.

7/02/2006 11:22:00 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Why didnt you post some photos with this entry? If you did I can not see them! We had a blast too. So glad we all got to go!!

7/04/2006 01:23:00 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Carolyn are you making a joke or what? It's that cool film loop thing thtat I figured out all by myself!

7/04/2006 02:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristy I love the picture loop. I can never figure out things like that. I really loved taking care of Lilly for you, she's such a sweetie. Can't wait for Sat. to get here so we can go to CT. I am really looking forward to that!

7/06/2006 05:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY KRISTY ITS NAT AGAIN!!!!!!!! HAVE FUN AT CAMP!!!!!!!

7/07/2006 09:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY KRISTY HAVE FUN AT CAMP!!!!
LOVE NAT

7/07/2006 09:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SRY I DIDNT MEAN TO PUT THAT TWICE C YA NAT

7/07/2006 09:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home