houston





we have contact! yeah for mike, we now have everything hooked up. internet, camera, dock for camera, usb cord to dock. it's all in place. so as promised: me in the minivan. I'm loving all the funny comments this is producing. I promise to drive to the best of my ability. It's already got a small dent over the drivers tire so it's all broken in for me. That's the spot I've always dented on every car I've driven and it came ready to go. No need for another fender bender now! Mike was actually glad about that one. We also realized that the hub caps don't match. The 2 front ones are alike and the 2 back ones are alike but the sets aren't the same. GROOVY! I just keep reminding myself that it's paid for!

Pictures of my baby with her 2 front teeth and eating cereal.She is so messy that I've almost given up. We really need to hose her off with the water faucet when she's done. Maybe she'll get the hang of it soon but I'm about to give up on cereal and go straight for the good stuff-FRUIT! Maybe she'll keep it in her mouth if it tastes decent, huh? What a doll!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Sipes said...

LET ME BE THE FIRST COMMENT ON THE MINIVAN!! LOL! YOU LOOK LIKE A PRO!! THAT IS SO FUNNY ABOUT THE 2 FRONT HUBS AND THE BACK ONES. YOU ARE SO FUNNY!! ANYWAY THE TEETH ARE PRECIOUS. JADYN JUST GOT HER FRONT 2 TEETH. THEY ARE SO CUTE WITH JUST THOSE 2. ANYWAY NOW I HAVE COMMENTED AND YOU KNOW I HAVE A BLOG NOW. CHECK IT OUT. www.jadynsmom.blogspot.com!! ANYWHO LOVE YA

8/15/2006 03:06:00 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann James said...

GREAT pictures!!! I love the ones of your darling girl! she's precious! (The van's nice, too.) :)

8/15/2006 09:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristy, Just keep poking that cereal back in Lilly's mouth. She'll get the hang of it eventually. Remember this is something brand new. She's never had food from a spoon.
Love, GM Doris

8/15/2006 10:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm blog stalking you, first of all. :) Second of all, I drove a mini all summer long....I may be a convert -- it was fun! I hope you're doing well. Much Love.

Ellen

8/15/2006 11:28:00 PM  
Blogger Mark W. said...

About the hubcaps...this is really too late since you blogged it, but if you put two matching hubcaps both on the right side, and the other matching set on the left side, probably no one would ever notice because no one can see the right and left side at the same time. Helpful tip from someone who's always bought used vehicles. :)

8/16/2006 12:10:00 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

yeah, we'd already planned to do that (now carried through by Mike) but I thought it was too funny to pass up sharing with the whole world. what's even funnier is that we didn't notice it when we test drove the "mom machine"!

8/17/2006 10:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home