I digress

I must say, I'm exhausted. I've created a day of chaos for myself as usual and now I'm paying for it. Not to mention that my dogs are barking (southern for 'feet are tired'). Dance class was a great work-out. If that won't shed the pounds then I don't know what will. Truthfully, I'm a little down. I've opened pandora's blog (hope I'm using this correctly, Mark) and I regret it. Well, sort of! I've definitely stirred everyone up generating the most comments of any post to date...and now it's too late to digress, but I am for now. So, instead of (or maybe, while) continuing to wallow in self-pity, I decided to read some of my favorite blogs. And what before my wandering eyes should appear (pretend I know the poem correctly here) but my name on Angela's blog. She's so cool, especially since she now claims to be one of "us" southerners! I am so thankful that she's paying it forward and involving me...I'm blown away! Angela, even if no one takes you up on it, it won't matter. It means so much to me that you would do that!!!!! :) You truly made my frown turn upside down and now it's just plastered on like I've won Miss America or something! Everyone go check it out and someone please take her up on it. Come on, you know you want to! Girl, if you aren't already linked up on here, you are now!

To copy Lee Ann, here's some good things from today:

*got the house clean thinking we had a "looker"---we didn't but now our house is clean

*ate lunch with my mom and some of her friends and ran into my HS English teacher that I really thought was awesome. always fun!

*Mel and Kris's excellent adventure-I've got the road trip bug along with the scrapbook bug so I decided to take a little trip to Lake Village to the scrapbook store and enter some pages in their contest. Only the store is really in Greenville. My first dumb question was, "Is this still Lake Village?" when we were like way on the other side passing through.I was waiting on a "okay, turn left right up there" anytime. Mel is like, "Well, sort of...." then it dawns on me that the store is in Greenville, MS. It was quite an adventure. Oh, and note to scrapbookers-you can only enter pages using stuff bought at their store. Bummer! But alas,it was not a wasted day, believe me...we had some good ol' fun & laughs! Abby cracked us up with her banter all the way home!

*Angela is doing a cool contest involving me. I feel special!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, it was a blast and I'm on board ANY time for a road trip!! I mean scrapbook store, 2 munchkins, Sonic and laughs with a good friend....come on, PRICELESS!!!!!

6/09/2006 11:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristy, I had a thought about your mission trip. Take Abby as well as Lilly with you. She'll have a chance to make new friends, and it would be exciting for her. It will be harder on you and Mike, but oh so much fun to share it with family. Abby can have a sense of doing mission work. How great that would be. Love, Grandma Doris

6/09/2006 12:08:00 PM  
Blogger Mark W. said...

Kristy, Angela sure is a real sweetie (to which I can attest)! Nothing wrong with using "Pandora's blog" - it's a great allusion and quite clever. If you happened to to have read my blog for yesterday, you'll see that it echoes my thoughts exactly - Blogger has been downright evil lately.

6/09/2006 12:58:00 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Thanks so much for the encouragement to get in on my offer. I have had no hits yet and am sad about the whole thing! I have tried to avoid blogging so that the offer would stay at the top! Anyways, if no one is going to take me up on the offer...I have plans to take the price of the subscript (72.00ttl) and donate it to your missions trip. Either way you don't loose. I believe in you, I just thought I would have some fun in the process. Pay it forward or not, I am glad to help

6/11/2006 08:46:00 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Oh, and Thanks for adding me to your sidebar. It means a ton...

6/11/2006 09:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home