First Thursday Club


I just thought I'd be catching up on sleep. Seems we've hit the ground running as soon as we got home. I have First Thursday Stamp Club tomorrow night so I'm trying to get ready for that and come up with something new for the ladies who have been stamping with me FOREVER. And trying to come up with something for the men for Father's Day. Men just usually don't get stamped cards, at least from me. It's really hard for me to make a card without some sort of whimsical flower on it. I did get in the polka dots and ribbon though, my other trademarks. Sometimes I feel like 1st Thursday gals have seen all my good tricks, but they always encourage me anyway. Thank goodness they're my friends first! We're doing a new stamping technique called rock-and-roll (I think that's what it's called). The "U" is inked up in Tempting Turquoise and then then sort of rocked around the outside in Basic Brown ink-gives it a neat finish to stamp.... all products Stampin' Up! and card layout originally by Anne Anderson with some other stamp set.

On top of getting ready for club we're trying to sell our house and so I am stressing on keeping it at least decently clean, not a small task with a 3 year old and 5 month old. But, we'll see how it looks by the 10:30 showing in the AM. Yikes, I'd better go get some stuff done and quit exercising my typing fingers :)

3 Comments:

Blogger McDreamy said...

it's good to have you back, woman. i was having withdrawals!

5/31/2006 09:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute card. I love that color combo!

6/01/2006 12:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Home!! I've missed your blog entries. My computer is still down, the new Motherboard gets here today and I'm hoping that fixes her right up. It's been down for 3 weeks now and enough is enough LOL
Beautiful card, I hope we can get together one day to do some stamping and cardmaking.
Michelle

6/01/2006 10:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home