new pages!




Brandi and I have scrapbooked 2 days in a row now. We're on a roll even if it is for just 1 and a half hours per day! Tomorrow it's back to cleaning house...here's 3 of the pages I've finished. I have one more that's not quite right yet! My favorite out of these is the "Spring Fever" page.

I started dance class today. Can you believe it? My teacher was so impressed that she wants to work with me 3 days a week instead of just one. Not really, but we are going to start meeting 3 days a week instead of just one. That part is really true :) I've sat at the dance recital for 3 years in a row wishing I could dance so by dingy, if my little girl doesn't want to take, I do. It is going to be a great workout for me - my legs are already sore tonight. I wonder if this will make me lose 15 pounds instead of just 10 before the sponsorship, weight-a-thon is over. It's not to late to pledge at least a dollar per pound. I feel like that guy that used to be on TV with black curly hair for the phone-a-thon for kids or something. Or maybe my ears are just ringing!

I'm trying to think of anything funny that Abby has said lately but I'm at a loss. She's totally into things just happening by themselves lately. For example, "Abby did you dump out all those blocks?" "No, Mom, they just got out of there all on their own!"

Or, my personal favorite, "I didn't hit Riley on the head with my broom. I was just holding it up in the air and it got on his head!"

Going to bed for my 7:30 am dance session!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

Where are you taking dance?! I seriously was just saying the other night that I'd LOVE to take dance! I have no idea how I'd do it with clayton's schedule and him not always being around to watch the kids.. but I"m interested so give me some info please! Your scrapbook pages are just gorgeous and I'm loving the spring fever page too! Missed you at playgroup this week! Hope we can all hang out next week!

6/07/2006 09:28:00 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Mandy, trying to call you about dance. We're looking for more victims, I mean participants... now it's going to be 7:15 on Tues. and Thurs. and 8:30 on Wed. at Kim's Dance. If you wanna come try it out just show up next week. I'd love for you to come!

6/08/2006 09:18:00 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Girl, I don't know how you get blogging done! I think I just put too much pressure on myself to get ANYTHING done that NOTHING gets done. You are so stinkin funny and the pics are awesome! Love you so much....glad the Lord brought us here and led us together!!!!!!

6/08/2006 09:52:00 PM  
Blogger Brandi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/08/2006 09:52:00 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

How do I get anything fun done?!?? HMMMM, mostly by neglecting other duties that just aren't as interesting to me :) sorta like how people are amazed at how i find time to scrapbook. i just choose and go for it!

6/08/2006 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann James said...

Kristy, I am blown away at your creativity! Those scrapbook pages are so wonderful! Just wanted to let you know that I envy your creativeness. ;)

6/09/2006 09:13:00 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Hey Kristy! I'd love to do the dance thing! How "serious" is it because there are some months I couldn't come.. for instance this month clayton is working 7am-4pm... so I have no one to watch the kids! What are you doing with your kids during dance? How much does it cost?

6/10/2006 09:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home