we're home!





Sorry for no notice but we took a little trip last week. actually, a long trip but we're now home. Thanks for all your comments about missing me...We went to visit Mike's grandparents in Knoxville and then spent the weekend in KY for his younger brother's high school graduation. It was a whirlwind. Here are pictures of Lilly with Greatgrandma Doris and Greatgrandfather Arie and grandma M. Also, one of Abby with her cousins (Mike's first cousins). There are no pictures of Nick the graduate since I forgot my camera at graduation. We were the ones with the little kids now holding up progress:) I remember the days of going to Knoxville and walking in with 2 bags and that was it. One trip in from the car. Those days are long gone. Mike made about 3-4 trips up the 3 flights of stairs to grandma's condo. It looked like a small army had set up camp in the spare room! We had fun and it was great to see everyone. More later.....after I catch up on laundry, stampin' business, and mission trip business. Oh, and sleep too!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!! So glad yall are home safe and sound!!! I missed ya!!
Mel

5/30/2006 09:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope yall said a big hello for me to Doris, Arie, Michelle, Nick, cousins, and anyone else I've missed. I remember wedding weekend when we all got acquainted.
Mike,Kristy,Abby,& Lily, I missed you so much and am glad you're home. Carrie (Nannaw)

5/30/2006 09:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kristy, It was such a WONDERFUL visit and we all miss you. Tell Abby I have not put her tea set away because as long as it sits on the table, I feel she'll be back soon to use it.Smile! Thank you and Mike for bringing the girls to Knoxville for our special time to visit. Wasn't our weekend a hoot? With all of us on the same hall, do you think the Drury Inn will ever be the same? Tell everyone hello and give the girls a kiss. Be sure to tell Carrie that I ordered special weather this time-no HURRICANES. Love, Grandma Doris

5/31/2006 01:59:00 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

thanks to everyone who missed us...grandma, the girls will take a couple of weeks to get back to normal I'm sure. they had a blast and I'm so glad we got to come out to see you. and no, the Drury will never be the same after this motley crew :)

5/31/2006 09:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home