if the shoe fits...




I just had to share these great photos. I took some of Lil in her cute little Waverly ensemble just now. Really, it's not Waverly but it's "oh, so Waverly" to me...anyway, when I got done with my little "ham" shots I came over to download/upload/whatever and was surprised to find these pictures of Abby wearing two of my shoes. So funny! I love it when Mike takes pictures that I don't know about. So cool to be surprised...love these girls and all the fun times like wearing mismatched shoes!

I also have our second project for tonight's club with 2 hours to spare. That's me for ya! It uses the Stampin' Up! set Buds and Blossoms and Sassy Sayings and a new technique (faux linen). You scrape glossy cardstock up vertically and horizontally with sandpaper and then stamp and sponge color on however you want. It looks really vintagey to me! Enjoy...copyright SU!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, MY GOSH! HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!
JUST THE SIGHT OF THOSE TWO FILLS MY HEART TO OVERFLOWING. NANNAW

6/01/2006 07:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Club was great Kristy! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new Linen & Rock and Roll techniques. Thanks for all your hard work and effort you put into stampin' for us!!
CUTE pics of the girls... That is so Abby, and Lilly is just precious! Love ya!

6/01/2006 10:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home