rice cereal dreams



okay, cross your fingers. i've been troubleshooting why we're getting NO SLEEP around here. it's not an easy task. so my latest theory is that the baby is hungry. hungry baby = give rice cereal. tonight she gobbled it down and i had to refrain from mixing about 1/2 c. of it and letting her go to town at it...with the visions of sleep dancing in my head.... made me dizzy...lil' is a hearty little girl, LOVED the cereal even though, to me, it looks like something that's been sitting in the dirty sink for a week! i had tried it once a couple of weeks ago but she wasn't quite ready. now she gets the idea.

here's a scrapbook page i did for a virtual stamp night while everyone else is smartly sound asleep. yet another copycat page from Jenni Bowlin.

abby was complaining earlier that her neck hurts (Abbyish for "sore throat") so we'll see what tomorrow holds. i'm going to get horizontal at least for a while. toodles!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristy, I love being able to see my great grands daily on your blog. The picture of Lilly in her new little seat is priceless. She looks more like "M" (grandma Michelle) in that picture than any I've seen. How'e it going with the rice cereal?

Also love hearing Abby's comments. When she, David, (her little cousin from Bilxoi, MS for ya'll that don't know the family) and I were playing 'they run the elevator' she told David, "If you were a girl, I'd hold your hand." I tried hard not to laugh.

6/09/2006 12:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home