Retirement Party

Nope, not for me or Mike although I have enough gray hair to retire!

Every summer the Stampin' Up! year ends at the end of June. It is bittersweet for demonstrators because we say goodbye to over 100 stamp sets but anticipate a brand new year and catalog. I've decided to hold a "retirement party" to celebrate stamping and invite all my customers and interested parties to come and stamp with me at no cost for the project(s). We will be making one or two things using retiring stamp sets. Please come if you're interested in learning more about stamping or just want to give it a try! Catalogs will be for sale dirt cheap that evening also and even though they will be "inactive" they are chock full of great ideas for cards, gifty items, page layouts, color combos, and more!

Visit Stampin' Up! to see the catalog and a list of retiring stamp sets!

This year is my first ever Retirement Party and I'm excited to offer a Mystery Hostess workshop along with it. I will give tickets/entries and then at the end of the evening draw from the tickets who will be hostess for the night and receive benefits (at least $15 in FREE merchandise of your choice + one hostess stamp set)....

RETIREMENT PARTY....June 23rd from 4-7 pm (come and go when it's convenient for you)....at my house!

Here's how you can get your name in the drawing for hostess:

1 entry if you RSVP by June 20
1 entry for attending
1 entry for every $25 you spend
2 entries for each outside order you bring
2 entries for bringing a friend
2 entries for booking a catalog workshop
3 entries for booking an in-home workshop
3 entries for taking a recruit packet
5 entries for signing up as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
1 entry for calling in your order if you cannot attend


Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions at all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann James said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! And thanks for the internet offer. I may take you up on that!

6/03/2006 04:07:00 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Thanks!
I can't wait to meet you Michelle. You don't need anything but the spending money...oh, and bring LOTS of it...just kidding :) If you have an SU catalog you might want to check out the LONG retiring list beforehand-just so it's not overwhelming when you get here. If not, that's ok too- I'll be hooking you up with a catalog

6/04/2006 04:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home