rambling...


This week has been so hectic that I think it's been the longest time without posting for me...wow! And I have had a little discovery that makes me laugh because it's so true of me. Blogs have been around a while. Yeah, quite a while and I DIDN"T KNOW IT! Imagine that. I am so in my own little world. And here I thought I'd caught onto something cool and new then I start finding all these blogs with archives from 2004. So I'm a couple of years late...it's the story of my life. I think in AR we get the leftovers from the fashion industry and maybe we get the leftover "this is so cool" wave of things too. Oh well, better late than never!

The picture is of Abby with her little finger light. I don't know how on earth she keeps up with it in this house as it is only about 1 inch long (the light, not the house, heh, heh, heh) but she does and she loves this little gadget. It's amazing how much easier bedtime is with this light. Thanks Mimi for seeing a little purple $1 (that's what you said anyway) light and thinking it was perfect for Abster, it was. She takes it to bed and then we have to go turn it off without waking her up. Hints to all you who shower me and my girls with wonderful treats all the time - WE LOVE LITTLE TINY THINGS A LOT! They seem to fit in this house and not take up the space of huge baby dolls named Barefoot! wink, wink, you know who you are and know that I love you no matter the size of your gifts! seriously, all 3 of us gals are spoiled rotten!

Oh, and Lil laughed out loud at her Daddy last night for the first time! It was so cute and funny...I love how my friend puts it "It's so good when babies can start expressing pleasure as well as pain."

Here's to the real pleasures in life!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Priceless! . . .


$1.87 to be exact, but worth $187 if it helps everybody get some shut-eye!


A dollar (or two) well spent!



Now, I'm going to put my finger light on and sneek to bed, after all I've had a really naked day and deserve some rest!

(You may explain that statement to your friends, Kristy! - They need a laugh!)

4/07/2006 12:43:00 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

what a precious picture! NO matter what kind of day we've had, seeing my kids asleep can always bring a happy tear to my eye. What a cute little light! And congrats to Lilly on a first laugh!! That is great!

4/08/2006 03:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mimi???? Tell us about having a really naked day...that is an interesting sounding story!!! By the way, if you come across anymore rings like that, I need one for Hudson!

One day I am going to meet that Lillian! I am getting the kids pics on Saturday with Caro... Maybe then?

4/09/2006 07:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristy-Sarah and Abby have the same comforter. Sarah informed me of this when she saw Abby's picture on your blog. I love reading your blog-really lifts my spirits to know all mothers have the same issues--

Jo-Lynn

4/10/2006 09:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the sweet picture of Abby sleeping with her light ring shinning. We look forward to seeing all of you soon, and MEETING LILLY. Her pictures look like Mike's twin when he was her age. Tell Mimi and Nannaw that we promise no HURRICANE this trip east. GM Doris

4/11/2006 05:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home