tweezer hunt


This is day 5 of the tweezer hunt. Where in the world could they be. In the words of Veggie tales, "Oh where are our tweezers?" I always keep a pair in the bathroom window sill; I've kept them there for over 2 years. Now did they sprout legs and decide to move to a warmer place or what? And the red pair of Tweezerman tweezers that Mike kept in his bathroom cabinet - MISSING in action also. If any of you can help us solve this riddle please let me know. My eyebrows need them...Mike, well, he needs them too and we'll leave it at that :) I know that if I were to go right now and buy a new pair I would come home and trip on 3 old pair as I walk through the door. It's Murphy's law of lost things!

Yesterday a friend and I took a little road trip to the Nature Center and a McDonald's playland. 6 hours later, we got home. How on earth do you spend all day doing those two things? I guess between the 5 kids and 45 minute drive it gets eaten up... Abby had fun though. We saw honeybees, alligators, an eagle and lots of fish...Those playlands crack me up too. It's sort of like watching zoo animals on a cotton candy high or something (see photo to right). Hilarious the dynamics of a bunch of kids all wound up together in one little space!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Kristy, did you find it? I've looked several times to see if you did.heehee. Nannaw

3/23/2006 10:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you use the tweezers to hold a SU card while embossing? How about pulling out a splinter, or as tiny pliers on sonething? These are what I use mine for! Think girl, think! Raise the window and look between the window and screen!

Mimi

3/24/2006 08:55:00 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

I have about 30 tweezers around this house SOMEWHERE.. I think they're hiding with the socks I also can't find. ;)

I have found that if I go with ANYONE anywhere with kids, we will spend a minimum of 4 hours 'there' and you always wonder "how did it take that long?" Time just escapes you when you're in the company of more than 2/3 kids I think!

3/24/2006 12:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home