Blossom


I've decided that I'm a fairly random person - random thoughts, random acts, random scrapbooking. I don't do things in the order I should most of the time but in the scrapping arena, I'm beginning to see that it doesn't matter. I don't do chronilogical albums. I scrap what I want to scrap at the moment and the pictures are my starting point, my inspiration. I have tons of little mini albums and I like it that way - it keeps things interesting and my kids will have fun going through them all someday I'm sure. One thing I've tried to start encorporating is the date of the picture along with the date I scrapped it if I'm doing first-person journaling to the subject. I love lots of different sizes of pages, my artist's canvas. My new favorite is 8x8 pages. This is Abigail's first page in a brand new 8x8 album...hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it. Pictures by Carolyn, must give credit.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great page. It makes it easier when you have such beautiful subjects for your pages. (I don't have many pages and thats ok).

3/17/2006 09:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, get with it! Give my wonderful son-in-law more pages.

3/18/2006 10:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll help you out with Memaw's suggestion. Would you like to have several baby pictures of your WONDERFUL Mike?
GM Doris

3/20/2006 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

I love old photos, Grandma. I'll be happy to take any off your hands :) I just don't know when I'll get around to scrapping them...retirement isn't that far away, huh? Just kidding!

3/20/2006 07:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home