Stampin' Up! group gathering






Wow! What a great day!!! Today was my first group meeting I've had in a long time. I know some of you have no idea what I'm talking about so I'll do a brief explanation. I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. It's an incredible company that sells
rubber stamps and lots of accessories and supplies for paper crafting and scrapbooking. I LOVE IT-they are the BEST on the market! I have several women who are also demonstrators in my "downline". Five of them came to my house today to stamp and meet and just get together since all of us are sort of spread out...I always love seeing them and have a blast! They got to make 2 cards and a set of 3 little magnets that were too cute so I'm posting pictures for your viewing pleasures.

There's also a picture of the 2 newest and cutest stampers you will find. Lilly was with us and so was Amy P.'s new baby, Emily Ann. Aren't they adorable?

Speaking of Stampin' Up!; they have revamped and refreshed their website and it is very cool. Go check it out! I don't know why but here lately I've been really getting back into the stamping. It's like I go through slumps and then ease my way out and back into it or something. Well, with me there's no such thing as easing I suppose. Truthfully it's normally full-throttle or not at all. So, I've set myself some goals I'll share:

1. Hold 3 events per month (Stamp Club, Stamp Camps, workshops, classes, anything)

2. Contact each of my 1st level downline once a month regarding SU!

3. Enjoy stamping cards to actually send!

4. Make 3 scrapbook pages or layouts per month

All the ladies brought me a card to display today so I will be sharing those over the next few days!

Happy Stampin'!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristy & John said...

Hi Kristy - My name is also Kristy - I am also a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Glenside, PA (outside of Philadelphia), weird, huh? I came across your blog by searching Stampin' Up! - I recently started a blog just for my stamping. Maybe we can swap or share ideas with each other - check out my page!

4/03/2006 05:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a great time at the mtg. and love the projects you shared with us. I will CASE the cards at the workshops I have this month! Uh, oh, umm, maybe I need to borrow a few things though!

4/04/2006 05:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home