oh yeah, i scrapped tonight!



oh, yeah, oh, yeah,i scrapped tonight. me and my bestest scrappin' bud snuck out to a little girls' night out at the lss (local scrapbook store). i love it! we had fun...we went to eat some greasy popeye's, i got to drink a coke (don't tell mike)...played with all my little playthings like letters, stamps, cool paper, and paint...laughed and talked about grown up things and things that don't matter.

need more of these times. here i sit staring at the 8 pages i made when i should be sleeping so i thought i would share. it's so quiet around here it's incredible. just got home. waiting on the all-nighter in may. mike, get ready...i'll be asking if i can go...please????? i know i need sleep but i also need to create. it does me good... ronnie, can brandi go too? it just wouldn't be much fun without her.

by the way, i have a thing with flowers on my pages i created tonight. i thought it was something new in my scrapbooking arena but brandi says, "hello, you've always been a flower chic!" who'd have thought it.and blogging has been around a while too :)

here's us scrappin' and here's a cute flower page. maybe it's my favorite right now. love the crisp white, really sets off the paper and photo (brandi's idea)!

here's to creating!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

Beautiful page!! Very nice. I'm a flower girl too.. I love pink :)I'm so glad you got to get out and have some girl time. It's essential to do that sometimes... helps us realize we're not just moms and wives.. we're still us too.

4/15/2006 01:43:00 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

I didn't know they had all nighters at the lss. When is it? Maybe it will be after graduation...when life begins again!

4/15/2006 03:31:00 PM  
Blogger Diana Harton said...

I am glad I you have a blog...reading it always makes me smile...and that is a good thing.

4/15/2006 04:35:00 PM  
Blogger Diana Harton said...

and that is supposed to say I am glad you have a blog...not I...lol

4/15/2006 04:36:00 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

thanks, ya'll...angela, they are trying to come up with one for may (Scrapbooking Month) so if you go by there try to talk it up and encourage them. I wanna say it will be like the 12th or so but I can't remember. Hope you can go and I can go too.

4/15/2006 05:11:00 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

okay, I will see what I can do...that is the weekend of graduation so I probably won't be able to make that one. The family will be here!! Do you have one of those cool hip sheek bags they have at the lss? A scrapbookers carry all....and in style. Maybe I will wish for graduation :)

4/15/2006 09:15:00 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

I don't get comments on my blog.....it's fun to read everyones though. I told Brandy that atleast I know what she is up to now!

4/15/2006 09:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home