it's contagious...


Abigail has been so much fun today at the park. She laughed hysterically almost the whole time. When she really laughs, it's a deep belly laugh and I can't help but laugh with her. It's contagious! Her quote for this blog is from Sunday night. She had eaten dinner in the living room with her friends. Later on I asked her if she ate her chicken. She said, "Just one of the chickens, Momma." I asked was she hungry and she said, "I was not a lot hungry, just one hungry." I know, sometimes only I would laugh but I thought it was funny. It really gets her going for us to laugh at her sayings and jokes.

I love the word adore. It just conjures up so much feeling...there's a lot of people I like, quite a few that I love, but adore is reserved for those special few. According to Webster "adore" means to love and respect someone deeply. I adore Mike. I adore Abby. I adore Lilly. There is nothing like it and there's nothing like watching the girls adore their Daddy!

I've been wanting to scrap this picture since last August. It's one of my favorites so I couldn't wait to share it with you. In fact, I've been itching to blog but I wouldn't until I could sneak 30 minutes to scrap this picture so that I could share it. I should have been doing laundry, cleaning house, playing with Abby, taking a nap-but when the urge to scrap hits it's so strong I just get sucked over to my desk! By the way, my inspriration for this layout was from Faye Morrow Bell on Jenni Bowlin's website. I love to go there and browse.

Laugh. Adore. Smile. It's contagious!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that photo! I don't think I have seen that before! And the scrapbook page makes me smile.

3/07/2006 09:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home