YIKES!




Tonight I have a Stamp-a-Stack class where customers will come and stamp a stack of 12 cards... I worked til' midnight last night and should be cutting the cardstock right now for almost 100 cards. YIKES! But, I couldn't stand it any longer. I had to get these photos on my blogspot! The pictures are not as good as last time - Carolyn isn't here to coach my poor photography skills along this time. They're all straight copies that I've created from Stampin' Success and the SU! website & tweaked to suit me but hey, my mind can only come up with so much right now!

Oh, and here's a little picture of us enjoying the beautiful weather yesterday-it does me so much good to just be outside! Let me know if you're lurking out there keeping up with us through this crazy blog... til' later, happy stampin'!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish so bad that I could come~~~that stupid school stuff is getting in the way of my fun all the time!! Hope you have a great class tonight!

3/13/2006 12:08:00 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Jeff, sumpin really is close to stampin' if you look at it! Sorry but my blog is in existence so that I can share all this crafty, girlie stuff with everyone who cares to see it. I know you are rolling your eyes at it but check back by here - sadly not every day is Stamp Camp!

3/14/2006 10:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home