steppin' & stampin'



Tonight is "1st Thursday Stamp Club", one of my favorite nights of the week! I've been even more excited about this month because Stampin' Up!'s new spring mini catalog is out now and I LOVE IT! Everything you see here in the projects comes from the mini. The stamp set with flowers, backgrounds and more is my new favorite along with the new patterned paper you see on the little notebook. Gotta have that in more colors soon!!! The bright card is using a new technique with the re-inkers to make the striped background and the center of the flower has teeny, tiny micro beads to add depth. I really hope you clubbers enjoy making these tonight as much as I have enjoyed them!

If anyone is interested in becoming a club member let me know ASAP as I am getting a new round of clubs going soon.

This morning I got up early. Well, sort of early, or early for my new life as mom---7:00 am. I did step aerobics. Last week I decided to dust off the old Jane Fonda DHS that I've fondly nicknamed Old Faithful. It is a workout that I know by heart. Heck, I think I could do it in my sleep (if only we could exercise while sleeping). I've done it so many times in the past that I shudder to think of how well I know the blue Barbie girl, guy with curly hair, and geometric spandex pattern woman. It's the timeless early 90's spandex and funky hair gals and guys encouraging me along to lose that 30 pounds of baby fat or lazy fat, whichever you want to call it. I must say on the boring scale, it's midway, not quite as low as treadmill but certainly not as fun and interesting as say: an exciting spinning class, jogging with Mike, climbing a gorgeous mountain trail, strolling the streets of Paris, etc. As they say, baby steps. And it helps that I can do this workout right there in my living room dressed atrociously with Lil watching lovingly from her bouncy seat and Abby watching with horror as she jumps by me. It's a game for her to see how many times she can get past me without getting kicked, squished or knocked to the ground by the graceful Mommy giant moving way too fast-so far she's suffered no permanent injury, don't worry!

It's a fairly quiet day on the home front so I hope to play with my stamps more this afternoon while the girls nap and show you more pictures tomorrow.

Til' later, happy stampin' or steppin'!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

atrociously!!!!! i'm impressed! Caro

3/02/2006 01:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this....Nannaw

3/03/2006 04:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I own the same Jane Fonda workout - I may have to dig mine out, too! :)

Alison

3/07/2006 12:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home