aladdin eyes


i arose this morn to put in my contacts and what did my eyes find? that aladdin toothpaste and contact lenses don't mix well. abby has a minor obsession with my contact lense cases. actually she really likes to play with tiny objects and this qualifies, plus it has two compartments to put things into and two lids to cover the compartments. this looked pretty cool, like a 4-year old's science project. the toothpaste had morphed into these little gel bubble looking things and the contact solution was a nice hue of "bliss blue" for all you stampin' up! color-holics out there! i thought about trying to rinse the contact really well and then thought better of it! it was past time for a fresh pair anyway.

ah, they keep things interesting, don't they? you never know what you'll find lurking around my house...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristy, Now, I'm sure Abby is her grandmother's child. When "M" was probably 2 or 2-1/2, she kept telling me something that I did not understand. Sounded like "My tid tat done pease." She kept repeating it to no avail. Low and behold, when I opened the refrigerator later, there sat her shivering kitten on the green beans that I'd cooked for supper. "M" was telling me, "My kitty cat is going to freeze." Well.... that poor little kitten, I can assure you, did not enjoy her trip to the arctic. And I had to pitch the green beans because I was out of aluminum foil that day, and she was sitting in the middle of the bowl of them. Now....just wait until Miss Lilly starts walking and they coordinate their little antics. SMILE!!!!!
Love, GM Doris

10/26/2006 03:00:00 PM  
Blogger Sugar-n-Spice said...

aaaaahhhhaaaa-hhhaaaaaa-hhaaaa-hheeeee-heee-heee-ahhhhhaaaaaa-haaah-haaaa!!!!!

10/26/2006 09:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!!! I just did a digi layout of myself the other day..not easy to do is it? Mine doesn't have much on it in the way of journaling,just some quick facts LOL I hate having my photo taken as well soooooo there won't be many layouts of me in my Albums.
You go Girl!!!!
Michelle

10/28/2006 03:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home