new stamp club projects!



I momentarily remembered the reason I started this blog. It was to share the Stampin' Up! and scrapbooking stuff that I do. I've been getting ready for my fall stamp clubs and have one tomorrow night. Here's a little peek at what we'll be making. The card is a technique called "glitter window". You punch out a square in 2 layers of cardstock for the front of the card and then layer in between a packing tape window with glitter smushed in the middle. Make sense? It's really cool in person and just a neat little twist. I love the alphabet called Whimsical Alphabet used to spell Halloween but it wouldn't all fit so I just started with the "o" in the middle and worked my way out, carefully spelling frontward and backward to make the wrap-around word.

The baby food jar is just a little idea I had for us to do for the fall, Thanksgiving season. The idea is to write things that we're grateful for on the slips of typing paper and count our blessings, literally! The jar can be kept in a prominent place like the kitchen windowsill as a reminder of how blessed we are...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great day for me! more bloggin' for me to look at! woohoo! i hope you don't think i'm a stalker! i love the halloween card.....can i come to club too?!

10/19/2006 09:55:00 AM  
Blogger K.T. is Mommatude said...

that is too cute-really love the baby food jar idea-but dont have any of those :(

10/19/2006 02:39:00 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

I love the baby jar...very cute. We all loose our way one time or another....glad to have you back!

10/22/2006 10:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home