fund raisers

okay, I am literally sitting here with my eyes drooping waiting on Abby to fall asleep...We moved the computer to the kitchen yesterday so I have been not able to get online or check email for over 24 hours. A sort of online "fast" of sorts. Plus, I don't know when I would have anyway. Our weekend of fundraising for the mission trip is in full swing so we've been tied up with that and I had my Stampin' Up! retirement party this evening. I will have no trouble at all going to sleep tonight. And Mike offered to go work the early shift at the rummage sale tomorrow (along with Abby no less) and let me and Lilly sleep in. Is he not the best husband in the world? That's rhetorical since I already know he is! I will wait and tell you the grand fund-raising weekend total when we have it all done tomorrow-very exciting! We couldn't have done it without Doug, Diana, Tres, Wade, Brandi, and more... I hate naming names because I always leave someone off...and man, the donations for stuff to sell blew me away. We were overwhelmed with it last night at the drop off and the room was so full!!!! All you guys rock that donated!

Lindy, let me know when you start your blog. I can't wait and I'm so glad you're keeping up on here! Angela, let's take the kids swimming next week. It should be very non-busy for me so I must invent something to do :) Dawn, you're welcome, glad Hannah was here and we got some of her time!

Good night and come shop tomorrow morning at Journey!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

Hey Kristy! Long time no see! Are we going to try to do playgroup this week b/c I'm in need of some girl time! :) Missing you!

6/25/2006 10:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY GRL NAT AGAIN I HOPE IM NOT ANNOYIN` U!!! I JUST LUV THIS SITE!!!
~*NAT*~

7/07/2006 09:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home