addressing

okay, instead of posting 15 comments on your comments I decided to do another post altogether.

Mel-Don't worry! I knew you weren't laughing at me. Just typed it trying to be funny. I will stop mentioning you in my blog because it never seems to come out right. You are an awesome friend!

Michelle
and Mimi-I really can't take credit for the card. It's something I copied totally from somewhere online. Don't know where I saw it but loved it so i had to make it myself. The white background paper is Abby designed though.:)

Mom-Thanks for the offer of the old dusty videos but I might enjoy choosing one that is not a hand-me-down like the one I've been doing for 10 years off and on. Geez, you'd think I'd look great by now, huh?

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback about the new blog makeover - glad you like it!

I've stayed up way too late looking at baby clothes on eBay. It's addictive and I hate how I get sucked in...goodnight!

3 Comments:

Blogger Diana Harton said...

hey...your banner looks great. I have a very talented sis-in-law...not sure how we got lucky enough to get her in the family.

5/12/2006 10:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really, it's okay to say whatever you want about me!!!(i know i'm a wierdo and have a strange sense of humor!) I was just worried that I hurt your feelings.(something I would NEVER want to do) You are a
great friend and I love ya!!!
xoxo Mel

5/12/2006 01:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, just wanted to say I like the new look. Happy Mother's Day!

5/12/2006 02:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home