patience



Patience is a virtue...but not one of mine. I see my impatience in full force when I get an idea in my head and want to do it NOW!!!! Nothing else can happen til' I figure out a way to get my idea DONE!!!! This happened to me Friday night with this dumb scrapbook page. I started on this layout and wanted a white gel pen to write on the black cardstock. I've sort of been on a mission for a while for a white pen that would write on cardstock or photos but have yet to find it. So, I dug around my crafting desk for quite some time, even looked for a white-out pen but couldn't find one. I finally found a white paint pen (size medium) and just made it work! It was a little big to write with but hey, it's DONE, and that's what matters to my impatient mind. I'm not even sure I like the layout-just couldn't get it quite right in my quest for writing on black paper!

Thankfully for our marriage and family, Mike likes things done, but also done the best possible way :)

I became a member of the peaNut gallery at 2 peas in a bucket. Fun stuff! You can see my layouts there now too!!!! It's a very cool website for scrapbookers. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

I almost got one over at the store in Lake Village. I mean Greenville - - -LOL! The poor girl working didn't have a clue whether or not it would write on photos. Have you tried yours on photo?

Please tell your friend to stay - I want to meet her too! See you Friday :)

6/19/2006 02:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My gosh Kristy! Just order the white pen from SU already! It is awesome! Good grief, you are a demo with them, aren't you? GET THEIR PEN and use mine until it comes. Oh, I'll just bring it to you tommorrow! You ought to be MY DL! You need to preuse the caty a little closer, girl!

(Shakes head with love & grins) MIMI

6/20/2006 10:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY ABBY I MEDITATE TOO DONT FEEL ALONE!
NAT

7/07/2006 09:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home