freestylin'


Okay, I've been lurking on kelli crowe's blog for some time. So long that I feel like she's my best friend even though we really don't know each other at all. She's so darn funny and a great scrapper to boot.Anyway, this was her week to come up with the freestyle challenge so I decided to jump in. What do I have to lose, after all. The challenge was to slice up some photos for a layout. Here's my version of slicin', a cutesy little flower thing. I wonder what my next obsession will be after the flower thing fizzles out. Abby was adorable the day of her big sister class. Her big brown eyes were wide with excitement and I just giggled watching her nod her serious little head at everything the nurses said. Man, she was taking this serious, like it was her job to be the best big sister EVER! And really, she has been and will be forever I'm sure. I love watching her entertain her baby sister and Lilly look at her and laugh and take it all in! Nothing like it!

Oh, by the way, if you have junk to donate to the mission trip rummage sale you can drop it off at Journey between 6:30 and 8 pm next Thursday night, the 22nd! Thanks!

ps-The other day on our road trip to Lake Village (really Greenville) Abby asked why I say the word "DUDE"...It's because of kellicrowe-if you hear me using the word "dude" it's because I read kellicrowe and she uses it often I think. funny how we pick up whatever language we "hear". I'm starting to remember the song, "oh, be careful little ears what you hear, oh be careful little eyes what you see, da da...for the Father up above is looking down below....." now that you have that great tune in your head...

5 Comments:

Blogger Diana Harton said...

If you ever write a book I will be one of the first people in line to buy it.

6/14/2006 06:39:00 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Okay, ladies, don't expect a book anytime soon. I'm sure I would have plenty of "nothing" to say - in a very long-winded way.... BUTTTTTT, the book would be darn cute with great illustrations and fabulous photos(that's my fav part of blogging). Thanks for the compliments and encouraging words!

6/15/2006 08:43:00 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

way cute slicin job you did! I love the flowers too! My sister-in-law goes scrapbooking every Friday night with her girlfriends and her dh stays home with the kids.. talking to her always reminds me of YOU! :) I even mentioned you to her and how you do the StampinUP! and she was impressed. ;)

6/17/2006 09:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abby looks so "official" doesn't she? Her own clinic???

We could use a professional around here. I would just about trust her diagnosis now!

Dr. Abigail G. Hales, CP


CP=cuty pants LOL

6/17/2006 11:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this layout!! too cute. one day, one day...you know what i am talking about! I am sick of saying one day, one day. Summer school is about to eat my lunch, supper and breakfast to boot. Thanks for watching hannah the other day. she had fun with Lilly and Abby.

6/22/2006 10:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home