mom's mornin' out (or in)





I am writing to you kid free for the moment. Jordyn is going to babysit for me on Wednesday mornings for me to have a little break in my week! Yay, Jordyn, she's an awesome gal! I had some pictures to share so last night I did a 3 or 4 paragraph writing, got ready to upload the photos, started looking at something else online and got carried away for about 15 minutes. Then I thought to myself, "Self, you need to go to bed!" So I started frantically closing everything on the computer so I could put it to sleep and go to bed. I lost everything I had just typed, the whole reason I got online to begin with. And so goes the days of my life!

Here's Abby working on a scrapbook page and what I've named her "first page"! It's a self-portrait that she did, complete with ribbon and glitter. I'm so proud...I know, I get a little carried away about the whole scrapbooking thing, but hey, I enjoy it so much and hope she does too. Every since I was a little girl I've LOVED looking at photos and albums, it fascinates me!

We've been busy doing summer fun stuff too. Here's the girls on our first swim day at Mimi's and a cute shot of Abby and Riley riding the motorcycle in our tiny house. Always fun! It has this siren thing on it that I so wish I could disconnect without tearing up the whole thing!

Enjoy. I'm off to do something productive for a couple of hours. Or maybe just sleep for a change.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't ya just love summer? Cute, Cute, pics. If you girls run low on glitter, get some from me when you're out here. I have tons!

Mimi

6/14/2006 12:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Precious,precious, precious!! I just love reading your blog. The kids are growing so fast!!! If you ever need a break give us call. The girls and I would love to play with them.

rosie

6/14/2006 12:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home