list maker



Since I shared with you yesterday that I'm a guarded person I will add to that list of personality quirks that I said I would never post! Hey, you all know that I love eating my words (see archived post about minivans)! I am a chronic list maker. Yep, I love a list. In fact, I make so many lists that Abby mimics me and makes her own list (mostly for what she needs at Walmart). She's warped for life. If you want to know what you do or say without thinking, just have kids. You begin to notice them picking up your habits. Abigail has taught me that not only do I make lists like crazy, I also sigh quite often. I began thinking when she was about two years old, "Geez, Abby sure does sigh a lot. That's terrible!!" Hmmmmmm, I do it to - very bad habit!

Back to lists. Today I had a to-do list that I marked off 12 things! Wow! I think that's my all-time record. Granted, I do like to put little daily tasks such as making the bed on there too! My favorite was reading someone else's blog about lists (okay, I'm a copycat too) who wrote down "get to work on time". Gotta love that! Sometimes I even put something on there that I've already done but forgot to write down - - just so I can have the satisfaction of marking it off. How's that for brutal honesty? I can't believe I'm admiting to this stuff. So, here's my list! I had a very accomplished day, without even adding what I'd already done and marking through it. Hope your weekend is extraordinary!

4 Comments:

Blogger Angelina said...

How do you do a blog banner photo...can't figure it out. Jeff's looks nice!!

5/07/2006 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Why didn't you mark through 'clean lean-2'?

5/07/2006 07:54:00 PM  
Blogger McDreamy said...

we are so much alike it's frightening. right down to the writing things down that we've already done, just to be fair and feel like we've accomplished more. good grief!

by the way, the last post and pics made me cry-ie. what's that? is it warm in here? uh-oh, no, i just think it's the beginning of baby fever. ;)

5/08/2006 06:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lilly is changing daily. She is a little clone of Mike and "M", Grandma Michelle when they were this age. I can hardly wait to share baby pictures with you Kristy.

What turned on Miss Abby's tickle box? She is so beautiful and such a photogenic child. She looks like you Kristy, but I can see Mike too.

Grandma Doris

5/09/2006 12:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home