priceless

Ahhhh, feels so good to be home!

we went to canton.
we didn't sell clipboards.
we're glad we went anyway!
we wouldn't want to spend the rest of our lives wishing we had tried this or that!
lessons learned.
hard work done.
gonna have an online store soon!

500 clipboards $600
paint and ribbon $300
booth at canton $150
hotel room $250
gasoline $75
relief felt from breaking even $priceless


This is our booth when we first arrived at around 2 pm on Thursday and it was sleeting. We quickly set up to take it all down in about an hour after we realized there were absolutely no shoppers!


This is me working on our first purchase!


This is my favorite shot of our set-up from across the pavillion! It was too cute!


Our wonderful product!

This is Carolyn working on one that she sold!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it is obvious that those people don't know cute when they see it!
Sorry it didn't go as well as expected, but I know you two had a great adventure!
Mel

p.s. your booth and clipboard display was TOO cute!!

12/06/2006 11:15:00 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12/06/2006 12:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOOhhh....I am so sorry that you guys didn't come home with a TON of money...they are very cute and one day I'll order a couple!

12/07/2006 04:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, I was at the doctors office with hannah in LR at the Dennis Developmental Center its part of UAMS and right behind the Childrens Hospital. I told them that my friends made clipboards and they seemed interested...they used UGLY ones and the place is bright and sunny for kids...call me if interested.

12/07/2006 04:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Clipboards are wonderful Girls!!!
I had no idea you were going to Canton, my blogliners isn't notifying me when you post so I need to start coming everyday again LOL
I've been working on Gifts using traditional and Digi supplies together. I wrote up a Tutorial on making a Paper Bag Album and it was a big hit. When is your next stamping/cardmaking/playing date? Di told me she came to one..maybe we'll get that girl hooked one day :-)

12/14/2006 10:52:00 AM  
Anonymous stock trading said...

your booth and clipboard display was TOO cute!!The Clipboards are wonderful Girls!!!

12/22/2010 02:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home