hunting season




today abby went hunting with mike. they were pretty funny-2 peas in a pod. it takes them quite a while to get out the door but once they do, it's a good time! mike called me about an hour and a half into the trip and said, "listen to this!". it was my baby snoring. he said she slept for quite a while and then just colored and hung out quietly. i can't believe how long she can last being quiet in a deer stand with him but i don't get a moment's silence throughout the day...my sweeet little chatterbox!

ps-they didn't catch any deer...didn't even see any...but that's not what matters. daddy and daughter spending time together, that's what matters!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

Cutest little hunter I ever saw! She called me to tell me about it all. Guess the deer did not respond to her "deer calls". :)

11/19/2006 10:29:00 PM  
Blogger K.T. is Mommatude said...

She is adorable in all that camo...Good to see you tonight!

11/19/2006 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

I think Mike would agree with me on this one, and Im not a hunter...but you don't catch a deer, you shoot them!!!! I can just picture Mike running around the woods after the deer...saying "wait, I need to catch up!" Of course, all out of breath like! WAAAAIIITTTTT I NEEEEEEEED TOOO CAAAATCHHHHH UPPUUUPPPP

11/20/2006 08:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome that she can stay quiet for that long... that's one of the reasons I've never made a good hunter... can't stay still for very long. Thanks for stopping by my site and commenting! It's much appreciated!

11/20/2006 11:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell our beautiful little feminine hunter, and her sister, that we bought them a play house for the lake, and we're working on the playroom under the stairs. Can hardly wait till Christmas. Her quietness reminds me of Mike when he was her age. He would play for hours by himself, never bothing a soul. GM Doris

11/28/2006 11:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoops! Sorry for the typo. That word should be bothering a soul

11/28/2006 11:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home