new business endeavor!





Here's my latest business endeavor...I am painting/stamping clipboards for sale. They can be personalized in many different ways...this is just a small sample of what can be done. I can do any team colors and many different sports such as golf, tennis, baseball, basketball, and football (pictured here). There are lots of other design options including polka dots, flowers, stars, stripes. Please note that the back is stamped in the same design as the top part of the front.

Large clipboards- $15 (20 sheets of note-paper included)
Small clipboards- $10 (20 sheets of note-paper included)

Orders can be shipped priority mail for an additional charge ($3.90 and up)

Please call or email me (mkahales@yahoo.com) and let me know if you'd like to place an order or if you have any questions! Orders will be ready for pick-up within 48 hours.
Also, help me spread the word to make this a success...thanks!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Sipes said...

OOOHHH!! I WANT ONE! I WILL TALK TO YOU ABOUT IT TOMORROW AT BIBLE STUDY! CUTE IDEA! LOVE YA

11/14/2006 10:13:00 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

get real jeff!!! the birdhouses aren't for sale...think props, man, props.... had to have a cool photo! no more poking fun at my new money-making scheme :)

11/14/2006 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger K.T. is Mommatude said...

oooh I really like those, I may have to buy one.....What a great idea!

11/16/2006 01:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home