write here



here is a quick picture of today's project for me. i decided to start a journal of all the things that abby says (and eventually lilly) that i want to remember. the things that make us laugh so hard, the things that bring a tear to our eyes, and everything in between. it's one of those things that i've been wanting to do and planning to do for a really long time but didn't take the time. well, now i am and have filled up a page and a half in just a week. i love remembering...

as for the details, i just covered the front of a plain ol' cheapo notebook with patterned paper, added the little tag part with the stamped title and written subtitle and then embellished a litte chipboard circle with some Heidi Swapp tape and a flower. gotta be cutesy and girly around here :)

4 Comments:

Blogger K.T. is Mommatude said...

What a great idea!You make the most beautiful things!!!!

11/22/2006 02:42:00 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

thanks, kt. glad you like it all...hey, canton is like 5.5 hours away. wanna go?

11/22/2006 02:43:00 PM  
Blogger K.T. is Mommatude said...

Ohhhhhhhhh No!LOL.It sounds really interesting though.,People say I am a shopaholic and I love those type things....There is supposed to be a real interesting arts and crafts fair in Little Rock soon that I hope I will be able to go to.I know you and Carolyn will do well,those boards are absolutely gorgeous!!! I have been trying to figure out who I could get one for...........I really really love them.You are so creative!!

11/22/2006 05:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need one of these...Great idea...good luck in Canton with your booth! Caro said you guys were going and I hope you make some Christmas money

11/27/2006 02:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home