last one i promise

i got this email from one of my close friends earlier this week and thought it would make a good blog entry. i know everyone has learned lots of little tidbits but a few more can't hurt, right?

Things you may not have known about me.....


Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. babysitter
2. sandwich deliverer
3. financial aid advisor at university
4. piano teacher

Four Movies I have watched over and over

1. Pooh's Heffalump Adventure
2. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
3. Wizard of Oz
4. Gone with the Wind


Four places I have lived:

1. OBU dorm room-Flippin Perrin
2. Conway, AR
3. Monticello
4. UCA Married Housing

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Cosby Show
2.Murphy Brown
3.Grey's Anatomy
4. Dancing with the Stars

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Destin, FL
2. Alaskan cruise
3. Washington DC
4. Lindsey's Rainbow Resort in Heber Springs, AR

Four of my favorite foods:

1. cheese dip
2. cinnamon toast
3.fried shrimp
4. Sonic's cheddar peppers

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. in my bed asleep
2. at the beach
3. shopping
4. in a new house

Name four of your favorite things to do

1. scrapbook
2. play Hi-Ho Cherry O with Abby
3. go to the movies
4. read a good book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home