on the road again, just can't wait to get...

It's hustle and bustle around here lately. Carolyn and I found out late last week we got a booth in Canton, TX (the hugest flea market, EVER) for the December Trade Days. WOW!!!! Can you say nuts? They estimate 300,000 or more shoppers per weekend in the months leading up to Christmas. So, we quickly started ordering clipboards to paint, making phone calls for hotel rooms, and getting lists of supplies needed down on paper. Dude, I feel like I'm in a clipboard whirlwind, it's like a tornado around here trying to get everything all tidied up before the clipboards arrive tomorrow.... All this to say, if you want a clipboard within the next couple of weeks, you better get it ordered ASAP!!!! Otherwise, it will be post-Canton before I'm working on my orders again. Post-Canton is December 7 so if you're a last-minute-er like me and that works for you, you're hunky-dorey and ignore this post. If you are more of a planner and like to have all your ducks in a row way in advance, then this post is just for you!!!!

Oh, and here's two more designs I came up with...lots more possibilities so if you haven't seen something you like yet, just tell me and we can make one you like :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger K.T. is Mommatude said...

I think they are all beautiful!!!It is great that you all are doing so well.....How far away is Canton Texas?That sounds like something I might like.....LOL

11/20/2006 01:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home