how far we've come


While I was digging through old scrapbooks looking for a picture for Dax's 'before' shot - - I came across my first scrapbook (stickers and decorative scissors galore)....how funny! I love to go through old stuff. It's amazing how far scrapbooking has come in just a few short years. Here's my first page (1999) for your pleasure! Check out the photo of the trees with us tiny in the corner. My photography skills have come along quite a bit, too, although I still have lots to learn :)

Some scrapbookers wish they could redo all those old ugly, funny pages they did. Not me, I'm proud to see how I've evolved as an artist. Just think what it will look like in 5 more years. Who knows, someday I might just try digital scrapping!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

Now I could get into digital scrapping. Just move that mouse!
Mom

4/20/2006 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Were we ever that bad at scrapbooking. Didn't we just talk about that. Now poor Kristy cannot make herself stop adding things to the pages. At one point in our scrapping night out I had to have in intervention and tell her it was okay to let the picture show and that every scrap of paper didn't have to be covered with an embellishment! After about 10 minutes of talking her down, she finally relaxed a little. I thought I might have to check her in to Heidi Swap Clinic for the overachievers! (those who scrap will know who Heidi is! If you don't know then you are a los...that's not very nice is it! God forgive me...maybe I need to check in toooooo!)

4/21/2006 01:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home