the best day ever

In the words of my 3 year old Abigail, "This is gonna be the best day ever, Momma!" Some of you other Winnie the Pooh watchers will recognize this "pooh quote". She spent the night at Memaw's house last night and woke saying it there. She makes this proclamation almost every day with a mischevious grin on her face and WOW! I wish I really lived like that...

Here's some reasons today is one of the best days ever:

1. I have nothing on my iCal for today (amazing).

2. I got 2 three-hour snatches of sleep last night because my other daughter Lillian slept really well (for a 6 week old)

3. I plan to spend lots of time "scrappin' and stampin'" in my craft nook

4. I'm making my first blog entry right now, can you believe it?

5. Mike is home with us all day today and went to get me a carmel latte and french toast sticks for breakfast-can't beat it! I know I'm spoiled. Oh, and he said he'd make the weekly Wal-mart Load your Cart trip for me today... incredible man that he is.

Here's to hoping to share a little of us with a lot of you. Happy Do-Nothing Day to you all!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! You did it!!
Carolyn

2/25/2006 12:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And it has been the best day ever! Memaw

2/25/2006 05:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Darlin' Grand daughter Kristy, And you were worried about your blog. Why? It's wonderful!!! I love hearing about my great grands, Abby and Lilly, daily. Thank to you and Mike for those two beautiful little girls. Grandma Doris

3/03/2006 09:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home