growth is good!



tonight I am posting because of Abby's accomplishment. it's a reminder to me that growth is good and to never give up. for quite a while she's been writing her name and few other letters. so cute....but she would always get frustrated that she couldn't yet draw a heart. she just came beaming into my blog-reading with her magna-doodle drawn heart. she did it and she was grinning from ear to ear. i'm so proud of her for not giving in to frustration and giving up. she loves to write and she tries even though it's really hard for her. i wish i had the same persistence!!! oh, the things we learn and are reminded of through our kids. never stop growing....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abby, I'm so proud of you. That's a very good heart you drew. I knew you'd be able to do that. I'm so glad we exchanged cards last week when we did some stampin'up. You signed your name and it's on our refrigerator. Love, Nannaw

11/12/2006 10:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home