tag, you're it!

I was just reading a post on a blog that I'm addicted to reading. She had been "tagged" by a friend to do these lists on her blog. So here's mine!

5 things you'd find in my fridge:
leftover pasta roni, an apple, grape juice, ranch dressing, Dora yogurt

5 things you'd find in my purse (diaper bag):
diapers, pacifiers, sunglasses/headband, gas drops, lip gloss

5 things in my closet:
favorite maternity jeans that I just can't let go of yet, solid pink tee, solid blue tee, solid brown tee, solid black tee (gee, I'm boring)

5 things in my car:
sunglasses/headband, Classic Disney CASSETTE TAPE (no, we're not with the 21st century yet), magnetic dollhouse book thingy, cool magnet toy that Mel gave Abby at Christmas, 3 empty water bottles (counting as 1 item)

Okay, now that you've wasted a minute or so go make your own little lists of 5 on your blog or under the comments here. Sometimes I just feel the need to post even though I have nothing really great to say. Jeff has gotten me thinking about words lately on his blog and in his teaching this morning--- and well, this was a complete waste of words! More on the word subject later!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

Okay I was checking my email and favorite blogs before bedtime so here are my lists:

Fridge: Cokes, bottled water, grapefruit juice, eggs, butter

Workbag (I hate purses): checkbook, lots of medicine for any occasion, lipstick, toothbrush, cologne

Closet: casual clothes, shoes, desk and file cabinet, storage boxes of all kinds of stuff, tools

Car: CD's, bag of change, sunglasses, grandchild carseat, toilet paper

Actually these lists are not a waste of time. They tell a lot about a person. LOL

Mom

4/30/2006 09:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a list maker so why not:
Fridge: flavored water, apples, strawberries, cheese, real butter
Purse: wallet, lipgloss, gum, lotion, stamps
Closet: shoes, belts, dress clothes, casual clothes, work out clothes
Car: umbrella, sunglasses, OK pikepass, notebook, pens
The real question is, what are five things in your junk drawer?

5/01/2006 08:33:00 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

junk drawer is scary: phone book, bd candles, batteries, little nails, phone charger

5/02/2006 01:02:00 PM  
Blogger Diana Harton said...

OK...I will bite

Fridge - Squash, potatoes, milk, grapes, A-1

Purse - wallet, chapstick, knife, new testament bible, eye drops

Closet - clothes (sizes 0 to OH MY GOD!!!, shoes, dresser, empty shoe box, hangers

Car - tweezers, cd's, umbrella, crumbs, telephone book

That was fun!

5/03/2006 08:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home